Published SCI papers
83. Hyerin Kim,‡ Kyu Hyoung Lee,‡, Sung Il Han, Dongho Lee, Seok Chung,*d Dohwan Lee* and Jeong Hoon Lee*, "Origami-paper-based device for microvesicle/exosome preconcentration and isolation" Lab Chip, 2019 (accepted) (impact factor: 6.914)
82. Junwoo Lee*, Hyerin Kim*, Youhee Heo, Yong Kyoung Yoo, Sung Il Han, Cheonjung Kim, Don Hur, Hyungsuk Kim, Ji Yoon Kang** and Jeong Hoon Lee**, "Enhanced Paper-based ELISA for Simultaneous EVs/exosome Isolation and Detection using a Streptavidin Agarose-based Immobilization" Analyst 2019 (accepted) (impact factor: 4.019)
81. Sung Il Han, Dohwan Lee, Hyerin Kim, Yong Kyoung Yoo, Cheonjung Kim, Junwoo Lee, Kang Hyeon Kim, Hyungsuk Kim, Dongho Lee, Kyo Seon Hwang, Dae Sung Yoon*, Jeong Hoon Lee*,"Electrokinetic Size-Based Spatial Separation of Micro/Nanospheres Using Paper-Based 3D Origami Preconcentrator" Anal. Chem. 2019 (impact factor: 6.35)
80. Kyungjae Lee*, Yong Kyoung Yoo*, Myung-Sic Chae, Kyo Seon Hwang, Junwoo Lee, Hyungsuk Kim, Don Hur* & Jeong Hoon Lee* "Highly selective reduced graphene oxide (rGO) sensor based on a peptide aptamer receptor for detecting explosives" Scientific Reports volume 9, 10297 (2019) (impact factor: 4.525)
79. Jae Kwon, Yong Kyoung Yoo, Jeong Hoon Lee, and Jae-Hyuk Ahn, "pH Sensing Characteristics of Extended-Gate Field-Effect Transistor with Al2O3 Layer" J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 2019, 19 (10) 6682 (impact factor: 1.354)
78. YoungSoo Kim, Yong Kyoung Yoo, Hye Yun Kim, Jee Hoon Roh, Jinsik Kim, Seungyeop Baek, Jinny Claire Lee, Hye Jin Kim, Myung-Sic Chae,
Dahye Jeong, Dongsung Park, Sejin Lee, HoChung Jang, Kyeonghwan Kim, Jeong Hoon Lee, Byung Hyun Byun, Su Yeon Park, Jeong Ho Ha, Kyo Chul Lee, Won Woo Cho, Jae-Seung Kim, Jae-Young Koh, Sang Moo Lim, Kyo Seon Hwang , "Comparative analyses of plasma amyloid-b levels in heterogeneous and monomerized states by interdigitated microelectrode sensor system" Sci. Adv. 2019, 5:eaav1388 (impact factor: 12.83)
77. Lee, Dongtak; Lee, Hyungbeen; Lee, Gyudo; Kim, Insu; Lee, Sang Won; Kim, Woong; Lee, Sang Woo; Lee, Jeong Hoon; Park, Jinsung; Yoon, Dae Sung, "Extremely sensitive and wide-range silver ion detection via assessing the integrated surface potential of a DNA-capped gold nanoparticle" Nanotechnology 30 (2019) 085501 (10pp) (IF~ 3.4)
76. Yong Kyoung Yoo*, Junwoo Lee*, Hyungsuk Kim, Kyo Seon Hwang, Dae Sung Yoon,** and Jeong Hoon Lee** "Toward Exosome-Based Neuronal Diagnostic Devices" Miicromachines 2018,, 9, x634 (IF~ 2.22)
75. Sung Il Han, Yong Kyoung Yoo, Junwoo Lee, Cheonjung Kim, Kyungjae Lee, Tae Hoon Lee, Hyungsuk Kim, Dae Sung Yoon, Kyo Seon Hwang, Rhokyun Kwak and Jeong Hoon Lee, "High-ionic-strength pre-concentration via ion concentration polarization for blood-based biofluids," SENSOR ACTUAT B CHEM, 268, 485–493 (2018) (IF~ 5.67)
74. Dahye Jeong, Jinsik Kim, Myung-Sic Chae, Wonseok Lee, Seung-Hoon Yang, YoungSoo Kim, Seung Min Kim, Jin San Lee, Jeong Hoon Lee, Jungkyu Choi, Dae Sung Yoon *, Kyo Seon Hwang, "Multifunctionalized reduced graphene oxide biosensors for simultaneous monitoring of structural changes in amyloid-β 40" Sensors 2018, 18(6), 1738 (IF~ 2.47)
73. Sang Won Lee, Wonseok Lee, Dongtak Lee, Yeseong Choi, Woong Kim, Jinsung Park, Jeong Hoon Lee, Gyudo Lee, Dae Sung Yoon "A simple and disposable carbon adhesive tape-based NO 2 gas sensor," SENSOR ACTUAT B CHEM, 266, 485–492(2018) (IF~5.401)
72. Jeong Hoon Lee*, Seungmin Kwak*, Jin-Hyung Lee, Inho Kim, Yong Kyoung Yoo, Tae Hoon Lee, Young-Seok Shim, Jinseok Kim, and Kyu Hyoung Lee, "Sputtered PdO decorated TiO2 Sensing Layer for a Hydrogen Gas Sensor" journal of nanomaterials, Article ID 8678519, 8 pages (2018) (IF~ 1.871)
71. Seungmin Kwak*, Young-Seok Shim*, Yongkyoung Yoo, Jin-Hyung Lee, Inho Kim, Jinseok Kim, Kyu Hyoung Lee* and Jeong Hoon Lee*, "MEMS-based Gas Sensor using PdO-decorated TiO2 thin film for Highly Sensitive and Selective H2 Detection with Low Power Consumption," electronic materials letters, May 2018, 14(3), pp 305–313 (2018) (IF~1.77)
70. Yong Kyoung Yoo, Dae Sung Yoon, Gangeun Kim, Jinsik Kim, Sung Il Han, Junwoo Lee, Myung-Sic Chae, Sang-Myung Lee, Kyu Hyoung Lee, Kyo Seon Hwang & Jeong Hoon Lee, "An Enhanced Platform to Analyse Low-Affinity Amyloid β Protein by Integration of Electrical Detection and Preconcentrator," Scientific Reports vol 7, Article number: 14303 (2017) (IF~4.847)
69. Insu Kim, Dohyung Kwon, Dongtak Lee, Tae Hoon Lee, Jeong Hoon Lee, Gyudo Lee, Dae Sung Yoon "A highly permselective electrochemical glucose sensor using red blood cell membrane,"Biosensors and Bioelectronics102(15) (2018), 617–623 (IF~7.47)
68. Yong Kyoung Yoo, Jinsik Kim, Gangeun Kim, Young Soo Kim, Hye Yun Kim, Sejin Lee, Won Woo Cho, Seongsoo Kim, Sang-Myung Lee, Byung Chul Lee, Jeong Hoon Lee and Kyo Seon Hwang, "A highly sensitive plasma-based amyloid-β detection system through medium-changing and noise cancellation system for early diagnosis of the Alzheimer’s disease,"Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 8882 (2017) doi:10.1038/s41598-017-09370-3 (IF~4.25)
67. Myung-Sic Chae, Jinsik Kim, Dahye Jeong, YoungSoo Kimc, Jee Hoon Roh, Sung Min Lee, Youhee Heo, Ji Yoon Kang, Jeong Hoon Lee, Dae Sung Yoon, Tae Geun Kim, Suk Tai Chang, Kyo Seon Hwang "Enhancing surface functionality of reduced graphene oxide biosensors by oxygen plasma treatment for Alzheimer's disease diagnosis," Biosensors and Bioelectronics 92 (2017) 610–617. (IF~7.47)
66. Myung-Sic Chae, Jinsik Kim, Yong Kyoung Yoo, Jeong Hoon Lee, Tae Geun Kim and Kyo Seon Hwang "Study of Alzheimer's Disease-Related Biophysical Kinetics with a Microslit-Embedded Cantilever Sensor in a Liquid Environment," Sensors (Basel). 2017 Aug 7;17(8) (IF~2.67)
64. Choong Eun Jin, Seung-Seop Yeom, Bonhan Koo, Tae Yoon Lee, Jeong Hoon Lee, Yong Shin and Seok-Byung Lim, "Rapid and accurate detection of KRAS mutations in colorectal cancers using the isothermal-based optical sensor for companion diagnostics" Oncotarget, Online Published: August 08, 2017: Online ISSN: 1949-2553
63. (article) Dohwan Lee, Dr Yong Kyoung Yoo and Jeong Hoon Lee, "Simple, fast and highly sensitive colorimetric detection of Zika virus," Clinical Laboratory International, Jun p20, 2017:
62. Cheonjung Kim*, Yong Kyoung Yoo*, Sung Il Han, Junwoo Lee, Dohwan Lee, Kyungjae Lee, Kyo Seon Hwang, Kyu Hyoung Lee,c Seok Chung** and Jeong Hoon Lee**,"Battery operated preconcentration-assisted lateral flow assay" Lab Chip, 2017, 17, 245 DOI:10.1039/C7LC00036G (IF~6.00)
61. Jeong Hoon Lee, Kyu Hyoung Lee, Sung Wng Kim, Sang Il Kim, Soon-Mok Choi, Jong-Young Kim, Se Yun Kim, Jong Wook Roh, Hee Jung Park "Doping and band engineering by vanadium to enhance the thermoelectric performance in n-type Cu0.008Bi2Te2.7Se0.3", Physica B: Condensed Matter, 517(15) 1–5p, 2017. (IF~1.38)
60. Kyungjae Lee, Yong Kyoung Yoo, Sung Il Han, Junwoo Lee, Dohwan Lee, Cheonjung Kim and Jeong Hoon Lee "Folding-paper-based preconcentrator for low dispersion of preconcentration plug, Micro and Nano Syst Lett (2017) 5:11
59. Dohwan Lee, Yong Shin, Seok Chung, Kyo Seon Hwang, Dae Sung Yoon, and Jeong Hoon Lee, "Simple and Highly Sensitive Molecular Diagnosis of Zika Virus by Lateral Flow Assays, Anal. Chem., Anal. Chem., 2016, 88 (24), pp 12272–12278 DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.6b03460 (IF~6.32)
58. Bonhan Koo, Choong Eun Jin, Tae Yoon Lee, Jeong Hoon Lee, Mi Kyoung Park, Heungsup Sung, Se Yoon Park, Hyun Jung Lee, Sun Mi Kim, Ji Yeun Kim, Sung-Han Kim, Yong Shin, "An isothermal, label-free, and rapid one-step RNA amplification/detection assay for diagnosis of respiratory viral infections" Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Volume 90, 15 April 2017, Pages 187–194 (IF~7.47)
57. Y.Cho, J.Yoon, D.W.Lim, J.Kim, J.H.Lee, S.Chung, "Ion concentration polarization for pre-concentration of biological samples without pH change" Analyst, 2016,141, 6510-6514 (IF~4.10)
56. Yong Kyoung Yoo, Jaekwang Lee, Jinsik Kim, Gangeun Kim, Sunpil Kim, Jeongyeon Kim, Heejung Chun, Jeong Hoon Lee, C. Justin Lee & Kyo Seon Hwang, "Ultra-sensitive detection of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) in the brain of freely moving mice using an interdigitated microelectrode (IME) biosensor" Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 33694 (2016) (IF~4.847)
55. Jinsik Kim, Myung-Sic Chae, Sung Min Lee, Dahye Jeong, Byung Chul Lee, Jeong Hoon Lee, YoungSoo Kim, SukTaiChang & Kyo Seon Hwang, "Wafer-scale high-resolution patterning of reduced graphene oxide films for detection of low concentration biomarkers in plasma" Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 31276 (2016) (IF~4.25)
54. Hye Jin Kim, Jinsik Kim , Yong Kyoung Yoo, Jeong Hoon Lee, Jung Ho Park, Kyo Seon Hwang, "Sensitivity improvement of an electrical sensor achieved by control of biomolecules based on the negative dielectrophoretic force" Biosensors and Bioelectronics 85 (2016) 977–985 (IF~7.47)
53. Sung Il Han, Kyo Seon Hwang, Rhokyun Kwak and Jeong Hoon Lee, "Microfluidic paper-based biomolecule preconcentrator based on ion concentration polarization" Lab Chip, 2016,16, 2219-2227 (selected as back cover article) (IF~6.32)
52. Hyungbeen Lee, Sang Won Lee, Gyudo Lee, Wonseok Lee, Jeong Hoon Lee, Kyo Seon Hwang, Jaemoon Yang, Sang Woo Lee and Dae Sung Yoon, "Kelvin probe force microscopy of DNA-capped nanoparticles for single-nucleotide polymorphism detection" Nanoscale, 2016,8, 13537-13544 (2016) (IF~7.7)
51. Kyu Hyoung Lee, Byungki Ryu, Hee Jung Park, Kimoon Lee, Jong Wook Roh , Sang Il Kim, Sungwoo Hwang, Soon-Mok Choi, Jong-Young Kim, Jeong Hoon Lee, Jae-Hong Lim, Sung Wng Kim, "Enhancement of the Thermoelectric Figure of Merit in n-type Cu0.008Bi2Te2.7Se0.3 by Using Nb Doping" Journal of the Korean Physical Society, Vol. 68, No. 1, January 2016, pp. 7∼11 (IF~0.41)
50. Hyungbeen Lee, Wonseok Lee, Jeong Hoon Lee*, and Dae Sung Yoon* "Surface potential analysis of nanoscale biomaterials and devices using Kelvin probe force microscopy" J Nanomater., Volume 2016, Article ID 4209130, 21 pages (2015); doi: 10.1063/1.4929816
(*: equally contributed corresponding authors) (IF~1.87)
49. Junghyo Yoon , Youngkyu Cho , Jeong Hoon Lee , and Seok Chung "Tunable sheathless microfluidic focusing using ion concentration polarization" Appl. Phys. Lett., 107, 083507 (2015); doi: 10.1063/1.4929816 (IF~3.41)
48. Myung-Sic Chae†, Jinsik Kim †, Yong Kyoung Yoo, Ji Yoon Kang, Jeong Hoon Lee,* and Kyo Seon Hwang* "Micro-Preconcentrator Combined Olfactory Sensing System with a Micromechanical Cantilever Sensor for Detecting 2,4-Dinitrotoluene Gas Vapor," Sensors 2015, 15, 18167-18177; (*: equally contributed corresponding authors)
47. Jin-Hyung Lee, Jeong Hoon Lee, Sang Kyung Kim, Hyung-Ho Park, and Tae Song Kim, "Hybrid fabrication of piezoelectric thick films using a sol-infiltration and photosensitive direct-patterning technique," J Mater Sci (2015) 50:3845–3853. (IF~2.59)
46. Hyeona Mun, Kyu Hyoung Lee, Suk Jun Kim, Jong-Young Kim, Jeong Hoon Lee, Jae-Hong Lim, Hee Jung Park, Jong Wook Roh *, Sung Wng Kim *, "Fe-Doping Effect on Thermoelectric Properties of p-type Bi0.48Sb1.52Te3," Materials 2015, 8, 959-965.
45. Kyu Hyoung Lee, Soon-Mok Choi, Sang Il Kim, Jong Wook Roh, Dae Jin Yang, Weon Ho Shin, Hee Jung Park, Ki Moon Lee, Sungwoo Hwang, Jeong Hoon Lee, Hyeona Mun, and Sung Wng Kim,"Doping effects on the thermoelectric properties of Cu-intercalated Bi2Te2.7Se0.3," Current Applied Physics, 15(3) pp 190~193 (2015)
44. Junwoo Lee, Wook Choi, Yong Kyung Yoo, Kyo Seon Hwang, Sang-Myung Lee, Sungchul Kang, Jinseok Kim*, Jeong Hoon Lee*, "Micro-fabricated Triaxial Force Sensor using All Thin Film Piezoelectric Active Sensor," Sensors 2014, 14(12), 22199-22207
doi:10.3390/s141222199 (*: equally contributed corresponding authors)
43. H. J. Kim, J. Kim, O. Zandieh, M.-S. Chae, T. S. Kim, J. H. Lee, J. H. Park, S. Kim and K. S. Hwang, "Piezoelectric layer embedded-microdiaphragm sensors for the determination of blood viscosity and density," Appl. Phys. Lett. 105, 153504 (2014)
42. Kyu Hyoung Lee, Soon-Mok Choi, Jong Wook Roh, Sungwoo Hwang, Sang Il Kim, Weon Ho Shin, Hee Jung Park, Jeong Hoon Lee, Sung Wng Kim, and Dae Jin Yang, “Enhanced thermoelectric performance of p-type Bi-Sb-Te alloys by co-doping of Ga and Ag,” Journal of Electronic Materials, 44(6), pp 1531–1535, 2014
41. Myung-Sic Chae, Sang-Myung Lee, Yong Kyoung Yoo, Soo Hyun Lee, Jinsik Kim, Tae Song Kim, Dong June Ahn, Jeong Hoon Lee*, and Kyo Seon Hwang*, "Fabrication and characterization of piezoelectric driven microdiaphragm resonating sensor for a biosensing application" J. Electroceram. 32(4) pp 383-389 (2014) (*: equally contributed corresponding authors)
40. Junghyo Yoon, Youngkyo Cho, Sewoon Han, Jeong Hoon Lee and Seok Chung,"Microfluidic In-Reservoir Pre-concentration using a Buffer Drain Technique" Lab Chip, 2014,14, 2778-2782
39. Sung Il Han, Kyo Seon Hwang, Yong Kyung Yoo, Sang-Myung Lee, and Jeong Hoon Lee, "Flexible and Stretchable Energy Harvesting device using Three-dimensional Polydimethylsiloxane,"Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 53 08NC01
38. Wook Choi , Junwoo Lee, Yong Kyoung Yoo, Sungchul Kang, Jinseok Kim, Jeong Hoon Lee, "Enhanced sensitivity of piezoelectric pressure sensor with microstructured PDMS layer," Appl. Phys. Lett. 104, 123701 (2014);
37. Yong Kyoung Yoo , Sang-Myung Lee , Myung-Sic Chae , Ji Yoon Kang , Tae Song Kim, Kyo Seon Hwang and Jeong Hoon Lee, "Pressure-Driven Fast Reaction and Recovery of Peptide Receptor for an Electronic Nose Application" Appl. Phys. Lett. 104, 083704 (2014)
36. Kim, Sang Hui; Kwak, Seungmin; Han, Sung Il; Chun, Dong Won; Lee, Kyu Hyoung; Kim, Jinseok; Lee, Jeong Hoon, "Nanofluidic Sustainable Energy Conversion Using a 1D Nanofluidic Network," J Nanosci Nanotechnol, 14(5), May 2014 , pp. 3786-3789(4)
35. Dong Gun Lee1†, Jun Hyun Han2†, Junwoo Lee, Wook Choi, Yong Kyung Yoo, Jinseok Kim, Kyo Seon Hwang, Tae Song Kim, Dong Won Chun, Yu-Chan Kim, Kyu Hyoung Lee and Jeong Hoon Lee"Micro-bridge of Tb0.3Dy0.7Fe1.9/PbZr0.52Ti0.48O3 on SiNx thin film for low frequency magnetic sensing applications" Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 52 (2013) 10MC10, published online October 21, 2013
34. Don Hur and Jeong Hoon Lee, "Determination of Liquid Density and Viscosity Using a Self-Actuating Microcantilever" Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 52, 056601-1~5 (2013)
33. Don Hur, Hongchul Jang and Jeong Hoon Lee, "Multiplexed biosample delivery with surface patterned microstructure for microcantilever," Current Applied Physics, 13 (6), 996–1000 (2013)
32. DongWon Chun, Sang Hui Kim, Hyungwan Song, Seungmin Kwak, YooChan Kim, HyunGwang Seok, Sang-Myung Lee, and Jeong Hoon Lee, "Fast Myoglobin Detection Using Nanofluidic Electrokinetic Trapping Technique" Appl. Phys. Express - Applied Physics Express 6, 017001 (2013)
31. Sang Hui Kim,Yong Kyoung Yoo, Kyo Seon Hwang, Myung-Sic Chae, Ji Yoon Kang, Tae Song Kim, Jeong Hoon Lee, "Effects of water molecules on binding kinetics of peptide receptor on a piezoelectric microcantilever" Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 233704 (2012)
30.Dong Gun Lee, Sung Man Kim, Yong Kyung Yoo, Jun Hyun Han, Dong Won Chun, Yu-Chan Kim, Jinseok Kim, Kyo Seon Hwang, Tae Song Kim, Won Woo Jo, Hyungsuk Kim, Seung-Ho Song and Jeong Hoon Lee, "Ultra-sensitive magnetoelectric microcantilever in a low frequency" Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 182902 (2012); doi: 10.1063/1.4764944
29 .Yong Kyoung Yoo, Myung-Sic Chae, Ji Yoon Kang,Tae Song Kim, Kyo Seon Hwang, and Jeong Hoon Lee, "Multifunctionalized Cantilever Systems for Electronic Nose Applications" dx.doi.org/10.1021/ac3015615 | Anal. Chem. 2012, 84 (19), 8240-8245 (IF~6.32)
28. Chang-Beom Kim, Honggu Chun, JaeHun Chung, Kwang Ho Lee, Jeong Hoon Lee, Ki-Bong Song, and Sang-Hoon Lee, “In Situ Curing of Sliding SU-8 Droplet over a Microcontact Printed Pattern for Tunable Fabrication of a Polydimethylsiloxane Nanoslit,” Anal. Chem. 2011, 83, 7221-7226 (IF~6.32)
27. Kyo Seon Hwang, Min Hyuck Lee, Juhee Lee, Woon-Seok Yeo, Jeong Hoon Lee, Kang-Min Kim, Ji Yoon Kang and Tae Song Kim, "Peptide Receptor-Based Selective Dinitrotoluene Detection Using a Microcantilever Sensor," Biosens. Bioelectron. 2011 30(1), 249-254. (IF~7.47)
26. Jeong Hoon Lee, Kyo Seon Hwang, Dae Sung Yoon, Hyungsuk Kim, Seung-Ho Song, Ji Yoon Kang and Tae Song Kim, “Anomalous resonant frequency changes in piezoelectric microcantilevers by monolayer formation of Au films,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 99, 143701 (2011); doi:10.1063/1.3621825
25. Jeong Hoon Lee , Kyo Seon Hwang , Dae Sung Yoon , Ji Yoon Kang , Sang Kyung Kim, and Tae Song Kim, “Direct Electrical Measurement of Protein-Water Interactions and Temperature Dependence Using Piezoelectric Microcantilevers,” Adv. Mater. 2011, 23(26), p 2920–2923, July 12, 2011; DOI: 10.1002/adma.201101037 (IF~19.7)
24. Jeong Hoon Lee, Kyo Seon Hwang, Tae Song Kim, "The Microscopic Origin of Residual Stress for Flat Self-Actuating Piezoelectric Cantilevers," Nanoscale Res Lett, Nanoscale Res Lett , 6:55 (2011)
23. Jeong Hoon Lee and Jongyoon Han, “Concentration-enhanced rapid detection of human chorionic gonadotropin as a tumor marker using a nanofluidic preconcentrator,” Microfluid Nanofluid, 9(4-5), pp 973-979, 2010 (DOI 10.1007/s10404-010-0598-z), 2010.
22. Jeong Hoon Lee, Kyo Seon Hwang, and Tae Song Kim, “Microstress relaxation effect of Pb(Zr0.52Ti0.48)O3 films with thicknesses for micro/nanopiezoelectric device,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 96, 092904, 2010.
21. Jeong Hoon Lee, Benjamin D. Cosgrove, Douglas A. Lauffenburger and Jongyoon Han, “Microfluidic concentration-enhanced cellular kinase activity assay,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2009, 131 (30), pp 10340?10341. (IF~13.8)
20. Kyo Seon Hwang, Sang-Myung Lee, Sang Kyung Kim, Jeong Hoon Lee, Tae Song Kim, “Micro- and Nanocantilever Devices and Systems for Biomolecule Detection", Annual Review of Analytical Chemistry, 2, 77-98, 2009. (IF~8.83)
19. Jeong Hoon Lee, Yong-Ak Song, Jongyoon Han, “Multiplexed Proteomic Sample Preconcentration Device Using Surface-Patterned Ion-Selective Membrane,” Lab Chip,2008, 8, 596 - 601. (IF~5.82)
18. Jeong Hoon Lee, Yong-Ak Song, Steven R. Tannenbaum, Jongyoon Han, “Increase of Reaction Rate and Sensitivity of Low-Abundance Enzyme Assay using Micro/Nanofluidic Preconcentration Chip,” Anal. Chem., 80 (9), 3198 -3204, 2008 (IF~5.64)
17. Seok Chung, Jeong Hoon Lee, Moung-Woon Moon, Jongyoon Han, Roger D. Kamm, “Non-Lithographic Wrinkle Nanochannels for Protein Preconcentration,” Adv. Mater. 20 (16), 3011 -3016, 2008 (IF~19.7)
16. Jeong Hoon Lee, Seok Chung, Sung Jae Kim, Jongyoon Han, “Poly((dimethylsiloxane)-Based Protein Preconcentration using a Nanogap Generated by Junction Gap Breakdown,” Anal. Chem. 2007, 79(17); 6868-6873. (IF~5.64)
15. Sung Jae Kim, Ying-Chih Wang, Jeong Hoon Lee, Hongchul Jang, Jongyoon Han, “Concentration polarization and nonlinear electrokinetic flow near a nanofluidic channel” Phys. Rev. Lett., 99, 044501 2007. (IF~7.489)
14. Kyo Seon Hwang, Sang-Myung Lee, Kilho Eom, Jeong Hoon Lee, Yoon-Sik Lee, Jung Ho Park, Dae Sung Yoon and Tae Song Kim, “Nanomechanical Microcantilever Operated in Vibration Modes with Use of RNA Aptamer as Receptor Molecules for Label-Free Detection of HCV Helicase” Biosens. Bioelectron. Nov 30;23(4):459-65,2007. (IF~7.47)
13. Hyuk-Sung Kwon, Ki-Cheol Han, Kyo Seon Hwang, Jeong Hoon Lee, Tae Song Kim, Dae Sung Yoon, Eun Gyeong Yang, “Development of a peptide inhibitor-based cantilever sensor assay for cyclic adenosine monophosphate-dependent protein kinase” Analytica. Chimica. Acta. 585(2), 344-349, 2007.
12. Kyo Seon Hwang, Kilho Eom, Jeong Hoon Lee, Dong Won Chun, Byung Hak Cha, Dae Sung Yoon, Tae Song Kim, Jung Ho Park, “Dominant surface stress driven by biomolecular interactions in the dynamical response of nanomechanical microcantilevers” Appl. Phys. Lett. 89, 173905, 2006.
11. Dong Won Chun, Kyo Seon Hwang, Jeong Hoon Lee, Kilho Eom, Byung Hak Cha, Woo Young Lee, Dae Sung Yoon, Tae Song Kim “Detection of the AU thin-layer in the femto-gram per Hz regime based on microcantilevers” Sens. Actuat. A-Phys. 2007, 135(2) 857-862
10. Jeong Hoon Lee, Kyo Seon Hwang, Jaebum Park, Ki Hyun Yoon , Dae Sung Yoon, and Tae Song Kim, “Immunoassay of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) using resonant frequency shift of piezoelectric nanomechanical cantilever” Biosens. Bioelectron. 20, 2157-2162, 2005. (IF~7.47)
9. J. W. Seong,K. W. Kim, Y. W. Beag, S. K. Koh, K. H. Yoon, J. H. Lee, “Effects of ion bombardment with reactive gas environment on adhesion of Au films to Parylene C film,” Thin solid films, 476 386-390, 2005.
8. Jeong Hoon Lee, Tae Song Kim, Ki Hyun Yoon, “Effect of mass and stress on resonant frequency shift of functionalized PZT thin film microcantilever for the detection of C reactive protein,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 84(16), 3187-3189, 2004.
- has been selected for Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology, 9(16), (2004).
- Also, has been selected for Virtual Journal of Biological Physics Research, 7(8), (2004).
7. Kyo Seon Hwang, Jeong Hoon Lee, Jaebum Park, Dae Sung Yoon, Jung Ho Park, and Tae Song Kim, “In-situ quantitative analysis of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) using nanomechnical PZT cantilever in liquid cell,” Lab. Chip. 4, 547 - 552, 2004.
- has been selected for Hot Article of Lab on a chip.
6. Jeong Hoon Lee, Ki Hyun Yoon , Kyo Seon Hwang , Jaebum Park, Seyoung Ahn, Tae Song Kim, “Label free novel electrical detection using micromachined PZT monolithic thin film cantilever for the detection of C-reactive protein,” Biosensor and bioelectronics 20(2), 269275, 2004. (IF~7.47)
5. Jeong Hoon Lee, Kyo Seon Hwang, Ki HyunYoon, Tae Song Kim, and Saeyoung Ahn, “Microstructure and Adhesion of Au Deposited on Parylene-c Substrate With Surface Modification for Potential Immunoassay Application,” IEEE T. Plasma Sci., 32(2), 505-509, 2004.
4. J. H. Lee, K. S. Hwang, J. W. Seong, K. H. Yoon, T. S. Kim, and S. Ahn, “Effect of Oxygen Plasma Treatment on Adhesion Improvement of Au Deposited on Pa-c Substrates” J. Korean. Phys. Soc., 44(5), 1177-1181, 2004.
3. Kyo Seon Hwang, Jeong Hoon Lee, Inho Han, Joo Hyon Noh, Jung Ho Park, and Tae Song Kim, “Effect of atmosphere plasma treatments for enhancing adhesion of Au on parylene-c coated protein chip,” J. Korean. Phys. Soc., 44(5), 1168-1172, 2004.
2. Jeong Hoon Lee, Ki Hyun Yoon, Tae Song Kim, “Characterization of Resonant Behavior and Sensitivity using Micromachined PZT Cantilever,” Integrated Ferroelectrics, 2002, vol. 50, pp. 43-52.
1. Jeong Hoon Lee, Ki Hyun Yoon, Tae Song Kim, “Electric and Longitudinal Piezoelectric Properties of PZT(52/48) Films as a Function of Thickness Prepared by Diol Based Sol-gel Method,” Integrated Ferroelectrics, vol. 41, pp. 119-128 2001.